We use the most current diagnostic tests and give you access to the newest therapies. We have expertise in all areas of Anaesthesiology.
Book an Appointment
Find a Doctor
An Anaesthesiologist plays the most crucial role during any surgical procedure and helps the patient to eradicate the pain and hold the life of a patient in his hands. We at Primus have left no stone unturned to deliver the highest standards of patient care. The Department of Anaesthesiology extends its advanced clinical services to all surgical specialities.
The Department also provides comprehensive services for patients of acute and chronic pain. Our multi-disciplinary teams of anaesthesiologists, fellows, nurses and technicians have years of experience and are committed to deliver the highest quality and safest care to our patients.
Our sole objective is to make the surgical procedure easy for both the surgeon and the patient by providing assured pain management in the best possible manner without compromising on patient’s safety and satisfaction.
The Department of Anesthesiology of Primus Hospital administers advanced anaesthesia and maintains the highest levels of professionalism. Our pre-assessment clinic conducts an evaluation of each patient prior to the surgical procedure he or she is to undergo.
The evaluation process takes into consideration a host of things. This includes the patient’s complete medical history, his or her current state of health, the planned surgical procedure, the desired outcome and so on. It allows the anesthesiologist to make judgements on what is the safest anaesthesia plan for the patient in question.
Other Important Services offered by Primus Anaesthesiology
- General Anesthesia
- Sedation Techniques
- Regional Anesthesia
- Epidural Anesthesia
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Services: anesthesia and pain management for cardiac , thoracic or vascular surgeries
Conditions that Primus Anaesthesiology commonly treat are the following:
- Undergoing Emergency Surgery
- In acute airway and parenteral access management
- Poisoning and Burns Management
- Management of High Risk Cases of Surgery
- Pre Anaesthesia Care
Why Choose Primus
- Primus Department of Anaesthesiology provides dedicated anaesthesia care to the entire spectrum of surgical services.
- We have successfully treated patients ranging in age from just a few hours old to more than 90 years.
- We offer epidurals to keep our patient's pain-free during labour.
Our track record with high-risk obstetric patients, who are critically ill, is excellent.
- Our expertise and high volume allow us to manage routine and complex care effectively.
- We maintains the highest levels of expertise and administers the most advanced forms of anaesthesia including conscious sedation for awake craniotomies among others.
Dr. Sunil Agarwal
Senior Consultant in department of Anaesthesiology
Monday - Saturday
9 A.M to 5 P.M
Book an Appointment
Preparing For Your Visit
If you are visiting our office for the first time, we ask that you bring
- A list of your current medications.
- Copies of any recent x-rays, CT scans or MRI images.