Monday - Saturday
9 A.M to 5 P.M
9 A.M to 5 P.M
Dr. Sameer Mehrotra, MS
Director – Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Sameer Mehrotra is Director of intervention cardiologist doing Primary and Elective Angioplasties, Rhythm specialist doing. Electrophysiology (EP) and Ablation Procedures like VT, AF ablation and Certified device specialist performing PPI and CRT-D implantation. He has more than 15 Years Experience.
I believe that being a good listener, paying attention to details and being able to communicate with patients and their families make all the difference.
- TAVR & Mitraclip
- Co-Investigator in Attain Success study: A prospective, nn-randomized, multicenter, post-market, global clinical trial.
- Co-Investigator in PANORAMA study: A global, non-randomized, multicenter, post market observational study.
- Co-Investigator in SureScan (PAS) study: A global, non-randomized, multicenter study.
Co-Investigator in PainFree SST Clinical Study: A prospective, multi-center clinical trial to evaluate the Smart shock technology features in reducing inappropriate shock in protecta devices.
- CASE REPORT: Succesful use of quinine in the treatment of electrical storm in a child with Brugada syndrome.
- Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2011 May: 22(5):594-7
- Abstract accepted: RCNA (Radiological Sociey of North America) “Spectrum of Imaging Findings in Cardiac Tuberculosisi with Multidetector CT, MRI and PET-CT”
- Review articles:
- Hypertensive Crisis – an update: Indian Heart j.2010; 62:440-446
- Vulnerable plaque – an update Advanced therapy for refractory heart failure – devices and surgery (CSI UPDATE 2009)
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission in HIV.
- Angiography – Radial (hand)/femoral
- Complex Angioplasty (stent) – CTO/Left main/Multivessel stebnting/Renal stenting/Rotablation/IUS.
- Electrophysiology Study (EPS)
- Radio-frequency ablation (RFA) 2d & 3d – AVNRT/AVRT/Atrial Flutter/Atrial Tachycardia/VT
- Pace Maker Implantation (PPI)
- ICD/CRT-D/His-bundle pacing
- Pace Maker re-implantation
- Lead extraction
- Heart failure management
- Syncope evaluation.