Primus Eye Center provides top-ranked eye care. we personalize your treatment plan to meet your needs and minimize your vision loss.Our goal is to restore your vision with minimal discomfort and maximum convenience.
Book an Appointment
Find a Doctor
The Division of Ophthalmology at the Primus Super Specialty Hospital is in line with the commitment of the hospital towards the pursuit of excellence in every sphere of patient care, it is our endeavor to bring to you the best care for your eyes. The division is a highly specialized that offers state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of all ophthalmological diseases. Our ophthalmologists and optometrists offer complete range of eye care, from routine eye testing to eye surgery, all under one roof.
Primus provides patients with total eye care using medical, surgical and rehabilitative services. Our ophthalmologists use the latest techniques and therapies to administer routine eye examinations and provide specialized treatment for such conditions as retinal detachment, cataract, and glaucoma.
Ophthalmology Division at Primus is designed to provide a comprehensive range of medical and surgical eye care for the protection, preservation, enhancement and restoration of vision, for any age group.
Our Ophthalmology Division uses a multidisciplinary approach when caring for the eye problems of our patients.
Other Important Services offered by Primus ophthalmic clinic
- Comprehensive eye checkups
- Pediatric eye examination
- Diabetic retinal check up
- Glaucoma Management ( medical & surgical
- Expertise in cataracts Surgery
- Occuloplasty / ophthalmic – plastic surgery
- Squint Correction
- Eye tumor
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery- Botox , Blepharoplasty ( eyelid lift)
Why Choose Primus
You Benefit from Our Ongoing Research and Innovation
- We use the most up-to-date diagnostic, medical, surgical and non-surgical methods to provide personalized treatment for your eye care needs.
- Our goal is to ensure you receive prompt, effective treatment at the earliest possible stage to prevent or halt the progression of blinding eye diseases.
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgeons. Ophthalmologists specially trained to improve the appearance of your eyes and face and protect your vision following cancer, trauma, or congenital defects.
We offer the full range of ophthalmic treatments so you can return to the activities you enjoy
- Ocular Immunologists. Specializes in immunological diseases of the eye, including autoimmune disorders
- Retinal Specialists. Experts in retinal degeneration, both genetic and nongenetic.
- Ocular Oncologists. Treat eye cancer with a team of cancer experts.
Dr. Saurabh Varshney
Consultant in Department of Ophthalmology
Monday - Saturday
9 A.M to 5 P.M
Book an Appointment
Preparing For Your Visit
If you are visiting our office for the first time, we ask that you bring
- A list of your current medications.
- Copies of any recent x-rays, CT scans or MRI images.