We use the most current diagnostic tests and give you access to the newest therapies. We have expertise in all areas of Rheumatology.
Book an Appointment
Find a Doctor
The Department of Rheumatology at Primus hospital provides tertiary outpatient and inpatient care to patients with soft tissue, rheumatic and metabolic bone diseases. We are dedicated to highest standards of patient care with compassion and latest information of recent advances and provide opinion, treatment and rehabilitation for adults and children with arthritis and other connective tissue disorders or autoimmune disorders. Rheumatic diseases can affect various parts of the body, hence comprehensive care is required and treatment is customized for each patient.
The focus is on early diagnosis and treatment, alleviating pain, improving quality of life and prolonging the lives of patients with chronic rheumatic diseases. Patients having joint pain with or without swelling in hands/wrist/elbow/ knee/ shoulder, ankle & feet or pain over back or neck, with early morning stiffness or symptoms like, rash, recurrent fever and oral painful ulcers, photosensitivity, reddish or bluish discoloration of hands especially in the winter season, severe dry mouth or eyes, non healing ulcers should see a rheumatologist as these conditions might lead to fatal conditions if not managed promptly.
Other Important Services offered by Primus Rheumatology clinic
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scleroderma (Systemic Sclerosis)
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Myositis (Dermatomyositis, Polymyositis)
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis
- Microscopic Polyangitis
Conditions that Primus Rheumatology commonly treat are the following:
- Intra Articular Injection
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures And Injections
- Day Care Injection Centre For
- Biologics Therapy
- Immuno Suppressive Therapy
- Osteoporosis Therapy
- Blood Transfusion
- Nail Fold Capillaroscopy
Why Choose Primus
You Benefit from Our Ongoing Research and Innovation
- Our surgical success is based on years of experience.
- We use sophisticated tools to study patient outcomes, measure surgical success, and fine-tune our techniques to ensure you have a variety of options and experience the best outcomes.
We offer the full range of orthopaedic treatments so you can return to the activities you enjoy
Our Large Surgical Volumes Result in Better Outcomes
- Our expertise and high volume allow us to manage routine and complex care effectively.
Dr. Shaloo Bhasin Gagneja
Consultant - Rheumatogist
Monday - Saturday
9 A.M to 5 P.M
Book an Appointment