Primus Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center provides a comprehensive range of facial surgery and facial lift procedures with each procedure tailored to suit the needs of the individual.
Facial Cosmetic experts reform the odd facial structures to improve patient’s appearance and perhaps more importantly his or her self esteem.
What is a facelift?
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
• Sagging in the middle of your face
• Deep creases below the lower eyelids
• Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
• Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
• Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls
• Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can give even a person of normal weight , the appearance of a double chin
The loss of youthful contours in the face can be due to a variety of factors, including heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress.
Primus Cosmetic Surgery Center Specializes in cosmetic procedures for both men and women
At the time of initial consultation a thorough and frank discussion is done. All queries are dealt with in detail and complete comprehensive information about the procedures is given. Results promised will be delivered in totality to the entire satisfaction without any preconditions.
Following are some of the procedures available to you
• Facial Cheekbone Implants
• Chin Surgery
• Ear Surgery
• Eyelid Surgery
• Forehead/Brow Lift
• Lip Enhancement
• Nasal Reconstruction / nose shaping
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.
Although no amount of surgery can achieve perfection, modern treatment options allow plastic surgeons to achieve significant improvements in both forms and functions.