Dr. Arpit Bhatnagar is a physiotherapist at Primus hospital. He has vast experience in rehabilitation of patients of Knee and Hip Replacement surgery.
- Physiotherapy in various Orthopedic conditions and Sports Injuries.
- Rehabilitation of patients of Knee and Hip Replacement surgery.
- B.P.T 2005-2009 from Dr. M.V Shetty College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- M.P.T (Sports) 2010-2012 from Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, Delhi, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Training in hospitals in Delhi AIIMS, Sir Gangaram Hospital, Orthonova Hospital.
- Trained in Mulligan Concept, Taping Techniques, Mobilization of spine and extremities
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy