Dr. Ashish Gupta is the Child and New born Specialist at Primus Hospital. He has done his post graduation in Pediatrics from MAMC, New Delhi, which is one of the best medical institutes in India. He has vast experience in handling pre mature and new born babies. Pioneer in teaching theoretical aspects as well as clinical skills to postgraduate students from Paediatrics, Graduates, Interns and Nursing Departments.
- New born Care
- Preventive Pediatrics (Vaccinations, Growth & Development)
- Allergic conditions and Pediatric Asthma
- M.B.B.S.(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) from University College of Medical Sciences/ Delhi University
- M.D. Pediatrics from MAMC, New Delhi
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics Delhi Chapter
- Dissertation was on Clinico etiological profile of neonatal seizures and their correlation with EEG.
- This study was carried out in inborn Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for 1 year.
- Kapoor S, Tatke M, Aggarwal S, Gupta A. Beta Sarcoglycanopathy. Indian J Paediatr, 2005, 72(1), 71 to 74.
- Ajay Kumar, Ashish Gupta, Bibek Talukdar. Clinico etiological and EEG profile of neonatal seizures. Indian J Paediatr, 2007, 74, 33 to 37.
- Rajeshwari K, Gupta A, Uppal B, Dubey A P, Singh MM. Diarrheal outbreak of vibrio cholerae 01 inaba in Delhi. TROPICAL DOCTOR 2008;38: 105 To 107