Dr Rajat Goel, is a trained Minimal Access and Bariatric surgeon having done his MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, and MS (Master of surgery) from Lady Hardinge Medical College with advanced laparoscopic training at Taiwan, Singapore and USA with 11 years experience of general and advanced laparoscopic surgeries and more than 470 Bariatric cases. His prime area of interest is Bariatric surgery and he has distinction of operating Bariatric patients from 9 countries and patients form different states of India. He is also specialized in all aspects of open and laparoscopic General surgery, Bariatric surgery and Single port (Scarless) Surgery. He is also very much in research with 19 international publications and more than 100 published abstracts and 4 chapters in books and with all possible fellowships and memberships.
- Bariatric surgery
- Open and laparoscopic General surgery,
- Single port (Scarless) Surgery
- M.B.B.S, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MS (Master of surgery)- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- advanced laparoscopic training- Taiwan, Singapore and USA
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Hernia Society of India (HSI)
- International Medical Science Academy (IMSA)
- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS)
- Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of INDIA (ACRSI)
Awards and Honours:
- Stood 4th in DPMT (Delhi premedical test) examination.
- Awarded Dr Vidya Rattan Sagar Gold Medal for Best All Round Performance in Final Year MBBS in 2002.
- Best Paper award at IAGES Biennial Conference February 2012.
- Best Paper award at 6th AIIMS Surgical week, ENDOSURG 2012.
- International Publications 20 Papers
- National Publications 100 Papers