Dr. Rajat Jain is a Radiologist in Prmus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi and has an experience of 7 years in this field. He completed MBBS from University of Delhi in 2006, MD (MAMC) from University of Delhi in 2010 and DNB from University of Delhi in 2010.
He is a member of Maulana Azad Medical College Old Students Association (MAMCOS), Indian Radiological Imaging Association (IRIA), Radiological Society Of North America (RSNA), American Roentgenology Ray Society (ARRS), European Society Of Radiology (ESR), National Academy of Medical Sciences, Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Royal College Of Radiology, UK (RCR), College Of Physicians And Surgeons Of Ontario, Canada (CPSO) and Doctors For You (DFY). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Radiotherapy, Simple radiology, Panoramic radiology and Contrast Radiography etc.
- Simple radiology
- Panoramic radiology
- Contrast Radiography
- MBBS (MAMC), MD (MAMC), DNB, MNAMS, FRCR(UK)
- Previously Fellow in Body imaging at University of Ottawa, Canada
- Consultant & Head, Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Primus Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College Old Students Association (MAMCOS).
- Indian Radiological Imaging association(IRIA)
- Radiological society of North America(RSNA)
- American Roentgenology Ray Society(ARRS)
- European Society of Radiology(ESR)
- Delhi Medical Association(DMA)
- National academy of medical sciences(NAMS)
- Royal college of Radiology, UK(RCR)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Canada(CPSO)
- Doctors For You(DFY)
Awards and Honours:
- Received Travel Fellowship by Department of Science and technology (DST) Government of India to attend Annual Congress of European Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB) in Antalya Turkey In 2009.
- Received Travel fellowship by Council for Scientific and industrial research(CSIR), Govt of India in November 2010 to attend 96th scientific Assembly and annual meeting (RSNA) at Chicago, Illinois, North America in Nov-Dec, 2010.
- Received certificate of merit in 98th scientific Assembly and annual meeting (RSNA) 2012 for the E poster presentation titled Imaging in Acquired Toxic and Metabolic Encephalopathies: When the Body Speaks through the Brain
- Oral Presentation Title Hippocampal Sclerosis: Role Of Dedicated Epilepsy Protocol In Annual Scientific Meeting Of Clinical Radiology In London In September 2012(First Author).
- E- Poster Presentation Title Role Of Magnetic Resonance Imaging In Intractable Epilepsy In Esmrmb 09 In Antalya, Turkey In October, 09.(First Author)
- Scientific Exhibit Title Imaging Spectrum Of Cervical Spine Injury In Asnr, 10 In Boston, Usa In May, 10.(Co--Author)
- Education Exhibit Title Spectrum Of Imaging Findings Of Tuberculosis Of Craniospinal Axis In 96th Scientific Assembly And Annual Meeting (Rsna) In Chicago, Il, Usa In December 2010.(First Author)
- Education Exhibit Title Normal, Variant And Anomalous Pattern Of Coronary Vasculature Evaluated By Multi-Detector Computed Tomographic Coronary Angiography In European Congress Of Radiology 2012 Held In Vienna, Austria(Co-Author)
- Presented A Paper Title Preoperative Evaluation Of Intractable Epilepsy: What Is The Role Of A Radiologist? In 64th National Conference Of Indian Radiological And Imaging Association In January, 2011 In New Delhi India.(First Author)
- Guest Lecture Title Imaging Of Space Occupying Lesion In Liver In 66th Annual Conference On Association Of Physicians Of India In January 2011 In Ahmadabad, India (Co- Author)
- Scientific Paper Title Spectrum Of Imaging Findings Of Tuberculosis Of Craniospinal Axis In Monthly Scientific Meeting Of Indian Radiological Imaging Association In July, 2011 In New Delhi (First Author).
- Invited Faculty To Speak On Disaster And India-International Collaboration In 14th Annual Conference Of Society Of Emergency Medicine In India (Emcon) In New Delhi In Nov 2012.