Dr. Tanmay Pandya is a popular Nephrologist in Chanakyapuri, Delhi. He has over 13 years of experience as a Nephrologist. Dr. Pandya has been trained in Nephrology at the Institute of Kidney Disease and Research Center, Ahmedabad. His keen interest and work in the field of Kidney Transplantation won him the prestigious recognition of ‘Distinguished Research Fellow’ by the American Society of Transplantation in 2009.
- Renal Transplantation
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Glomerular Disorders
- Hemo/Peritoneal Dialysis
- Access placement
- MD General Medicine- Baroda Medical College
- DM Nephrology- IKDRC-ITS, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- Member of IMA
- Member of Indian Society Of Nephrology
Awards and Honours:
- 5Gold medals in MBBS from The MS University of Baroda
- Gold Medal in Nephrology, from Gujarat University (Ahmedabad)
- Distinguished Research Fellow Awarded By American Society Of Transplantation
- Presentations at National And International Conferences In India And Abroad.
- CMES Conducted For Physicians And General Practitioners In Various Cities In India.