The feeling of becoming a mother is one of the most wonderful experience and we at Primus take care steps to make the journey a comfortable one. We are pioneers in providing best patient and family focused care.
We offer progressive procedures for different gynaecological conditions by giving comprehensive and humane therapeutic consideration to every single patient.
Our gynecologists help women in all stages of life, from your teenage years through adulthood.
At your annual well-woman visit, we give you personalized care based on your needs and concerns -- whether they're related to menstruation, sexual health, birth control, family planning, or managing the symptoms of menopause.
We know this involves discussing highly personal information, and we want you to feel comfortable with and confident in your gynecologist. Our goal is to be your lifelong partner in your reproductive and gynecological health.
When to See a GynecologistIn addition to your annual well-woman visit, you should see a gynecologist if you notice unusual lumps or bumps or if you experience:
- Pelvic, vaginal, or vulvar pain or pressure
- Frequent or heavy uterine bleeding and/or cramping
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Vaginal itching, redness, or soreness
- Urinary or fecal incontinence or discomfort
- Painful sex
- Vaginal dryness
- Routine Preventative Care (Pap smear, pelvic ultrasound, mammography & bone densitometry)
- Colposcopy for abnormal Pap Smears
- LEEP for abnormal biopsies
- Contraception & family planning
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Menopausal Management
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Surgical Procedures
- Vaginal Surgery
- Vaginal, Laparoscopic and Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Adolescent Gynaecology
- Bladder and Pelvic Support Repairs.
These symptoms may suggest a gynecological condition that could affect your health and fertility. While some women delay medical care because they are embarrassed to discuss their symptoms, it's important for you to know that treatment is available to cure common gynecological conditions.
Routine gynaecologic examinations and procedures help give medical professionals a clear picture of your overall health. Because every woman’s needs are different, we provide various gynaecological services:
Dr. Nisha Ohri
9 A.M to 5 P.M